hey everyone,
I've been a bit of a slacker recently with the blog, but am on vacation right now in Phuket, Thailand (Kamala and Karon Beaches, more specifically). Google it if you want to see the amazing spot God has allowed me to camp for the week :) Anyway, as a result of the busy travel schedule lately, meetings, 6 airports in two weeks, etc., I haven't gotten news out to you nor have I sent out a pryr calendar. Here are some things to think about for the next few weeks:
1) wisdom and direction from Him about where to trek, when to trek, how long to trek next.
2) unity between Amber and I.
3) health and healing for Amber as she recovers from a staph infection and possible resulting pneumonia.
4) opportunities to share His name, even on "vacation" from life :)
5) safe travels and return back to KTM.
Thanks and many blessings to you,
Betsy
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment