Here is the promised Losar picture. Not my favorite, but it's the only shot that includes the entire dress.
On a slightly different note, I'd like to offer a clarification for any who may be wondering: this site is intended for transmission of cultural and personal information and experiences. I'm not putting work related stuff on the site for security reasons. If you'd like to hear more about work-specific news, and are not already on my email list, please ask to be added; it is through email that I relate my experiences sharing Him in the culture in which I live. :) My hope is that this site will give you a glimpse into the environment here as fodder for reflection and better understanding for your times talking with Father--and that you'll be inspired and motivated to research this place on your own, too! Thanks for understanding. . .
2 comments:
Blue has always looked pretty on you....
I like the dress but it doesn't look very comfortable!
Post a Comment