Wednesday, February 27, 2008

trip scenery




This trip was so refreshing in so many ways. A lot of the pictures of people I can't post here, because I don't have permission, etc. But I can show you a bit of what the scenery was like :) The shot of the river was taken from the bus (yay for my camera and its ability to shoot well even when moving!). The road followed the river the majority of the 4+ hour trip. The rapids were great in some stretches, and I saw the Goshen's Pass of Narnia.


The Lakeside in the city we visited was beautiful, as you can tell. We ate breakfast one morning practically on the water, although I spent most of that hour or so taking pictures of the little colorful boats along the shore. . .my roomie is constantly teasing me about being so aesthetic.
The Himalayas speak for themselves. This is a portion of the Annapurna range. . .and it's not the clearest shot because it didn't rain enough to really clear the air completely. Still, the city was so much cleaner than ours. The final day there these peaks looked like they were iceburgs floating in the air, just the white peaks were visible with no hills below them. Reminds me of ps. 125. I'm so grateful for the time there and the MANY opportunities to share the message.

1 comment:

Mike and Kelsey said...

I look at the pictures you post of the 'iceburgs' that He put in the mountains, and tears come to my eyes at the beauty of the creator displayed in the creation. We were made for beauty, our hearts rejoice in it, and one day we will bask in the i am of beauty forever.
I love you SO MUCH!
Wish you could come experience some Irish culture with us tonight, we're going to see Celtic Woman in concert. love you!