It is Tuesday, January 22, 8:54 p.m., my time. I'm sitting in my living room in my Hello Kitty pj's, wrapped in my luxurious blue chenille robe and my penguin slippers, chilling out.
I'm HOME, at least to the little spot on this side of eternity that is for now my home. Thank you, Father.
Amber just got news about a homegoing of a family member, an uncle. Think of her when you think of me.
This has been a day of interesting things. We arrived in-country to really heavy smog, and were soon informed after immigration that there have been a lot of tires burned in the streets today, hence the intensified smog level. I'll say a bit more about that when I send you all news for the week over email :)
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow...homegoings are a tough thing to deal with, for both you and her. We are always thinking about you. That our father will be real to you during this time.
Those are SPECIAL slippers, aren't they? I know that they must be since you always take such TIME and care to pick out slippers!
That was such a fun day. We love you.
Post a Comment