Tuesday, January 15, 2008
sunset
It is so good to know that from the rising to the setting of the sun (which is constant around the world) the Name is to be praised. This really just occurred to me today. I pictured that because the sun never sets anywhere on earth (technically. The earth just rotates around it), his praise never stops, or shouldn't, anytime on earth. So when I lie down at night, I'm just passing the baton on my turn of praising him when you guys in the West are picking up yours in the a.m.!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When Leon and I go to bed and think about you, we remember that it is morning for you and you are about the "Business". Hard to believe sometimes. I just want to burst into song after reading your comment....."from the rising of the sun, to the going down of the same..." It is the musician's plight (privilege?) to always have a song on the brain that just takes one comment to bring it up!
AMEN! What a beautiful thing to remember as we wake up, that "your praise will never cease." That reminds me of another song, too! :) the chorus:
and when we've sung your praise for a 1000 years
we'll have just begun to sing
and your throne will reign for eternity
and your praise will never cease
it will never cease!
Post a Comment